Sunday 28 February 2010

With the proofs of The Story of Pembrokeshire safely back with my publisher I can now turn my undivided attention to Haunted Worthing. This book is coming together nicely, and I have now reached the stage when I can see its construction taking shape, always a time of great relief for an author. Yesterday I met up with two very interesting guys from West Sussex Paranormal Investigations and C.O.T.C Paranormal Investigations who were extremely helpful. Thank you guys for all your help. Do check out both these sites which are very informative and try to explain the unexplained. One of the chaps has already published a book on Haunted Chichester, so it was good to talk to a fellow writer too, and share the ups and downs of putting a book together.

No comments:

Post a Comment