Thursday 4 February 2010

It seems an age since I set up my blog, so I will bring you up to date on my writing news.It has been a strange couple of weeks ranging from an attack of writers block to being extremely busy with not enough hours in the day. Interestingly I have always told my students that writers block don't exist, now I know it can be very real, and frightening.
Work on my new book Haunted Worthing is progressing well. yesterday I met up with a really helpful chap, Andrew House who explained the various types of ghosts. Absolutely fascinating! I have also heard from my super Welsh publisher Gwasg Carreg Gwalch who has informed me of his publishing schedule. I'm excited to learn that an updated edition of The Story of Pembrokeshire will be out in May 2010, and a new edition of The Story of Gower has been scheduled for May 2011. A new book The Story of Carmarthenshire is planned for May 2012, so watch this space for my progress with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment