Wednesday 6 June 2012

LAUNCHING ON SATURDAY

Saturday 9th June sees me hosting a Members' Day for the Stickler Syndrome Support Group, at the Moller Centre, Churchill College, Cambridge.  These are always special days for me and a chance for so many of our members to network and feel less isolated.  It is also particularly exciting for me as, along with co-author Madlen Namro we shall be launching our children's book Rainbow Stories: Facts and Something to do.  Madlen lives in Poland and like myself is a member of the Society of Women Writers and Journalists.  Both Madlen and I love bright colours, and so the idea of a book of Rainbow stories evolved.  I enjoying researching and writing about places and interesting facts and Madlen enjoys making up stories, and we hope that this will be the first of many such books for children.  If you are in the vicinity of the Moller Centre on Saturday do pop in and say hello.  Madlen and I will be available to sign books from 4.15 to 5.30.  As Madlen lives in Poland it may be the only chance for both authors to sign books together.  Looking forward to seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment